Our photographic tour of Savannah Georgia is now complete! We take you from Savannah’s most popular areas like the the River to the beautiful neighborhoods on the South side.
We feature our favorite sights, restaurants, shops and more. On each page there’s a small photo at the top and a large one at the bottom. On some pages you’ll find more photos related to that shot.
On the final page we put together our Parting Shots feature. It is more of a collection of images from Savannah, with no words and no ads.
We have fallen in love with this grand old city of the American South, and this photo documentary/virtual tour is our tribute to it. You can begin by clicking on any of the thumbnails in the mosaic grid above, or go through the linked index below.
Index of our Photographic Tour of Savannah Georgia
- Page 1: Savannah Georgia Cotton Exchange
- Page 2: Southern Mansion on Oglethorpe Avenue
- Page 3: Savannah: Southern Sophistication
- Page 4: Tourists with Cameras
- Page 5: Savannah Wrought Iron
- Page 6: City of Museums
- Page 7: A Green City of Parks
- Page 8: Free Things to do in Savannah
- Page 9: Best of Savannah Shopping
- Page 10: Midday in the Garden…
- Page 11: The Art of Savannah Georgia
- Page 12: Architectural Treasures of Savannah
- Page 13: SCAD: the art school…
- Page 14: Churches of Savannah
- Page 15: Savannah Southside: Real Estate & more
- Page 16: Best of Savannah Bed & Breakfast
- Page 17: Best of Savannah: Best Retailer
- Page 18: Best Restaurants Tour
- Page 19: Parting Shots, Photo Gallery
This photo tour of Savannah Georgia is the culmination of two years of work started in 2006. It took us almost a month to organize, size, process, upload photos, write copy and format our new photo tour templates. The entire collection contains over 160 original digital photos taken with a Canon Rebel XT and a Nikon Coolpix 4300.